Are you looking for a versatile, crisis-proof job in the field of eLearning with exciting customers from a wide range of industries? Do you enjoy working on challenging online projects based on modern technologies? Are you a team player and do you love structured work? Then you’ve come to the right place!
We are looking for a full-time/permanent position for our Hamburg office with immediate effect.
Junior Project Manager (m/f/d) with technical affinity
Lemon Systems GmbH was founded in 2016 and has designed and developed the mobile learning system Lemon® based in a very innovative and extremely dynamic market environment. We develop exciting and agile SaaS systems for our customers.
Lemon® enables companies to bring their entire corporate know-how and e-learning to all mobile devices in a target group-specific way. The Mobile Learning System makes digital learning and knowledge content available online and offline in all languages and on all devices. It thus combines the three areas of e-learning, corporate know-how distribution and internal communication for teams and employees.
Our clients are well-known brands and corporations from the finance, fashion, retail, healthcare, medical, automotive and online academy sectors. We develop extremely exciting and agile systems for our clients and are proud to have received several awards for our innovative projects in the field of e-learning in the five years of our existence.
• Completed studies or commercial or technical training
• Experience in project management, ideally knowledge in project management of IT projects
• Joy in leading a project team and enjoy independent, solution-oriented and quality-conscious work
• Interest in technical processes, apps and website technology
• Very good communication skills – also in English
• Quick comprehension and analytical way of thinking
• High level of service and customer orientation
• Advising and supporting the customer from the signing of the order to the handover of the finished system and during operation
• Project, cost, schedule, resource and quality management
• Internal coordination with the developer team for individual customer adaptations and further development of our apps and web applications
• Conducting training sessions with our customers to familiarize them with the system
• Support and advice for our customer base in case of questions or technical problems (of course with support from the developer team)
A family-like team with great team spirit and a personal, relaxed atmosphere. We offer a corporate culture with plenty of room for individuality, flat hierarchies and open communication across all levels.
Flexible working hours. Freedom and scope to develop your own ideas. Daily work with innovative technologies in a modern office with versatile spots on the campus for enjoyable and relaxing breaks in the immediate vicinity.
LOTS OF VARIETY
Diverse and really interesting projects with well-known clients from a wide range of industries.
Intensive induction by the team. Insight into many different areas of work. Personal and professional development prospects.
Fun at work every day. Good coffee, too. Plus an allowance for the HVV ticket. And of course an appropriate salary.
Interested? Then we’re looking forward to receiving your application documents asap by e-mail to email@example.com
Your contact person is Björn Carstensen.
We look forward to hearing from you!