Lemon Systems GmbH
Beim Alten Gaswerk 1
Lemon® is a product of Lemon Systems GmbH.
Note on consumer arbitration proceedings
This website is not an offer to consumers to conclude a contract with Lemon Systems GmbH via this or any other electronic means. A “consumer” is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. We are generally not willing and obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board. Platform of the EU Commission for online dispute resolution: www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
1. Information about the collection of personal data and provider identification
(1) We are pleased about your visit to our website www.lemon-mobile-learning.com as well as your interest in our company and its range of services. The protection of personal data is an important concern for us. All web activities of Lemon Systems GmbH are carried out in accordance with the applicable legal provisions on the protection of personal data and data security, in particular the DS-GVO (EU General Data Protection Regulation GDPR). This privacy notice tells you how information collected during your visit to this website is handled. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses and user behavior. For the sake of simplicity, both male and female users will be referred to as “users” in the following.
(2) As regards the service provider and responsible party within the meaning of data protection law, we refer to the company and contact details in our imprint. Our address is also the contact address of the data protection officer appointed by us.
2. Collection of personal data for informational use
(1) Personal data is information that can be used to identify a person, such as name and e-mail address, but also surfing behavior on the Internet. In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not log in to use the website, register or otherwise transmit information to us, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data that your browser transmits to enable you to visit the website (so-called log files, legal basis Art. 6 (1) 1 f) DS-GVO). Log files are technically necessary for us so that the website you called up can be sent to your computer and displayed to you. They are deleted within 7 days after calling up the website. The log files contain the following data:
• IP address
• date and time of the request
• time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• content of the request (specific page)
• access status/HTTP status code
• amount of data transferred in each case
• website from which the request came
• operating system and its interface
• language and version of the browser software.
(2) The log files are also used for statistical evaluations and to improve the website (legal basis Art. 6 (1) 1 f) DS-GVO). In this way, we can, for example, detect possible errors such as faulty links. In connection with your use of the website, among other things, the IP address of the computer you are using is recorded. It may be possible to identify users of the website via the IP address. However, we do not evaluate the IP addresses recorded in accordance with paragraph (1). The evaluation of the IP addresses takes place solely on a statistical basis in anonymized form.
3. Data processing at and for contacting
(1) This website is not an offer to consumers to conclude a contract with us via this or any other electronic means. A “consumer” is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we as an agency offer various services that you as an entrepreneur can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide additional personal data, which we use to provide the respective service. If additional voluntary information is possible, this is marked accordingly.
4. Use of our fee-based offers, disclosure of data
(1) If you use our paid offers and want to order something, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory data necessary for the processing of contracts are marked separately, other information is voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your order (legal basis Art. 6 (1) 1 b) DS-GVO). The address, payment and order data will be stored after the execution of the contract for the duration of the statutory, in particular the tax and commercial law, storage obligations (legal basis Art. 6 (1) 1 c) DS-GVO) and then deleted, unless you have consented to a storage beyond this or the further processing of the data is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or a promotional contact. We check the latter at the end of the third calendar year beginning with the calendar year following the first storage.
(2) In order to process your order, we may pass on your data to our house bank, as well as to logistics service providers and payment service providers selected by you (legal basis Art. 6 (1) 1 b) DS-GVO). Our service providers may process or use your data only for the purpose for the fulfillment of which they were transmitted to them if necessary. The data is accessible to you at all times. Insofar as data is passed on to external service providers, we have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data protection regulations are observed. We may also pass on personal data for collection purposes (legal basis Art. 6 (1) 1 f) DS-GVO).
(3) If we make advance payments in connection with an order, for example in the case of partial payments or purchase on account, we may have the identity and creditworthiness of customers checked by a service provider, e.g. a credit agency (legal basis Art. 6 (1) 1 f) DS-GVO).
(4) We would like to point out that we are entitled to provide information about data in individual cases by order of the competent authority, insofar as this is necessary for the purposes of criminal prosecution, to avert danger by the police authorities of the federal states, to fulfill the statutory tasks of the federal and state authorities for the protection of the constitution, the Federal Intelligence Service or the Military Counter-Intelligence Service or to enforce intellectual property rights (legal basis Art. 6 (1) 1 c) DS-GVO).
5. Right of objection
(1) You may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes (legal basis Art. 6 (1) 1 f) and ErwG (47) DS-GVO) at any time with effect for the future. This also applies to an evaluation of certain characteristics based on this, as in the case of a data analysis. An advertising objection is possible informally; it can be made, for example, via a link in the newsletter or directly to us at the contact details given in the imprint.
(2) In addition, you have the right to object on grounds arising from your particular situation to processing for other purposes based on a balance of interests (Art. 6 (1) 1 f) DS-GVO). This may be the case if, in particular, the processing is not necessary for the performance of a contract with you. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the factual situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
6. Data security
(1) We take state-of-the-art precautions to protect your data from loss, destruction, falsification, manipulation and unauthorized access. Insofar as your data is collected and recorded by us, it is stored on specially protected servers. These are protected by technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. Access to your data is only possible for a few authorized persons. These are responsible for the technical, commercial or editorial support of the servers. All our employees are bound to confidentiality.
(2) We have commissioned a service provider for the technical operation (hosting) of the website. This service provider carries out the data processing on our behalf. The collection, processing and use of your data by the service provider is carried out exclusively within the framework of our instructions. The statements of this data protection declaration also apply to him in the same way.
• Transient cookies (temporary use)
• Persistent cookies (time-limited use)
• Third-Party cookies (from third party providers according to separate information).
(3) Transient cookies (legal basis Art. 6 (1) 1 f) DS-GVO) are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to the website. The session cookies are deleted when you close the browser.
(4) Persistent cookies are used exclusively in connection with the web analytics services we use (legal basis Art. 6 (1) 1 f) DS-GVO) and are used only as long as the purpose requires; they have a maximum life of two years. You can delete the cookies from the hard drive of your computer at any time using the privacy functions of your browser. In this case, the functions and user-friendliness of the offer could be restricted.
8. Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function comfortably.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under item 2 (1) of this declaration are transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
9. Further information according to the DS-GVO / GDPR
(2) The responsible party for the processing of your personal data is Lemon Systems GmbH, Beim Alten Gaswerk 1, 22761 Hamburg, Germany. For further contact details, please refer to the imprint of our website.
(4) You can request information from us about the stored data and have the right to correct incorrect data, to restrict processing and a right to deletion, insofar as this does not conflict with a retention obligation. There is no right to erasure if further processing is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, such as compliance with an advertising objection. With regard to the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us, for example in an input mask or a contact form, on the basis of consent or for the performance of a contract existing between us, you have a right to data portability in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
(5) Insofar as the processing of your data is based on consent (legal basis Art. 6 (1) 1 a) DS-GVO), you have the right to revoke the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation. Legal permissions remain unaffected by a revocation of consent.
(6) You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, such as the Hamburg State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information responsible for us.
LEMON® is a trademark registered in Germany and in the world, which should not be confused with the French company LEMON LEARNING, owner of the international registration LEMON LEARNING No. 1538858, which can be found at the following web address: www.lemonlearning.com.
We will update this statement as necessary to adapt it to changes in the content of the website and to legal changes in general.
Status: February 2021